There are so many ways to be involved in antiracism work, but it can be hard to know how, and where, to get started.
Maybe ask yourself some questions:
- What issue is calling me to get involved at this moment?
- Do I want to take an immediate action?
- Do I like behind the scenes work or frontline, or both?
- What am I good at? Maybe it’s playing the guitar? Awesome! Music is essential, even virtually!
- How much time can I commit to without completely stressing myself out? Or do I want to attend a workshop and see how that goes?
- Is there anywhere I want to challenge myself?
- Is there something I’d like to learn?